Last updated: 23rd July 2019
Depending on the User’s place of residence, the User may not be able to use all the functions of the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in their place of residence and/or place from which the User accesses this Site.
Our website is a directory listings of Consultants and their consultancies (independent and corporate). Each listing has information of their basic data that is presently imputed by the owners themselves of which they are responsible for. It currently has over four thousand listings from different parts of the world and still counting.
Our Service allows the possibility for the following features:
- Content management system (CMS);
- Verification system to verify the listings;
- Rating system;
- Geolocation and GPS map based search function;
- Ads campaign (Users can feature their listing by paying you);
- Check out system + coupon system+ payment gateway;
- Event management (internal messaging);
- Marketplace for users to list items that pertains to their consultancies, a discussion forum;
- An instant match feature that connects consultants with clients.
In order to use the Site, Users must have a valid account, while respecting the age restrictions displayed hereunder. If a User is considered to be a minor according to the legislation in his/her country, the User must be in possession of permission from the parent or legal guardian to use the Site and to accept the Terms and use.
The minimum age requirements in the European Union are the following:
- Austria: 14+
- Bulgaria: 16+
- Croatia: 16+
- Cyprus: 14+
- Czech Republic: 16+
- France: 15+
- Germany: 16+
- Greece: 16+
- Hungary: 16+
- Ireland: 16+
- Italy: 14+
- Lithuania: 14+
- Luxembourg: 16+
- Netherlands: 16+
- Poland: 16+
- Portugal: 16+
- Romania: 16+
- San Marino: 16+
- Slovakia: 16+
- Slovenia: 16+
- Spain: 14+
Users of the Consultancy Register are divided in: consultants (independents or businesses) and clients.
The creation of an user account is free. Once an account is created and registered, Users also have the possibility to log in by using their credentials, i.e. username and passwords for a third-party social media platform in order to be admitted to exploit our services.
Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account. Users bear full responsibility for all activities that occur under their account and any other actions performed in relation to it. Users are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when an account is registered. If this is not the case, their account will be subject to termination. What is more, Users must update their account information each time there is a change. This is because communication between the Consultancy Register and Users will take place via e-mail. Any unauthorised use of an account or any other breach of security must be immediately reported at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consultancy Register is not responsible or cannot be held liable for any act or omission of Users including any damages of any kind obtained as a result of such omissions.
User’s rights and obligations
- The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.
- The User is responsible for safely storing any passwords, for choosing complex and difficult to decipher passwords, to ensure inviolability of the User’s account and undertakes to notify The Consultancy Register immediately of any unauthorized use of their Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to name@The Consultancy Register.com.Any User who violates the mentioned rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for any losses incurred by the Consultancy Register or any user of the Site.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
- The User is responsible for any and all damages caused and all liability actions brought against the Consultancy Register for infringement of any third party rights or violation of any applicable laws.
- Users are solely responsible for determining whether any contemplated transaction is appropriate for them based on your personal goals, financial status and risk willingness.
- All added payment instruments to your Account, be it a bank account, credit card, debit card, or others must be named after the Account holder. Any attempt otherwise will be considered as fraud.
- The User acknowledges that it shall be responsible for all Orders and instructions provided; the accuracy of all information sent via the internet in the User’s name; and passwords and any other personal identification means implemented to identify the User.
- The User acknowledges that The Consultancy Register may refuse to act upon any instruction from a client or any person authorized by the User if The Consultancy Register reasonably believes that the transaction, pursuant to the instruction submitted, will be in violation of usual market practice, and/or applicable law, including, but not limited to, legislation on money laundering and insider trading.
Users may print a copy of any electronic communications and retain it for your records. We reserve the right to terminate or change how we provide electronic communications and will provide you with appropriate notice in accordance with the applicable law. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications by sending a withdrawal notice and filing a support request at email@example.com. If you withdraw consent to receive electronic communications, the Consultancy Register may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
Pricing and Payment Terms
The prices for the use of the Consultancy Register (i.e. posting an announcement) are based on pricing set out on the Website at the date of the order, which you can always access at address with the prices, subject to gross mistakes or changes made to the VAT.
Where you purchase the right to use the Consultancy Register on a subscription basis (monthly, every 3 months or annually (as applicable)), you acknowledge and agree that this is a recurring payment and payments shall be made to the Consultancy Register by the method you have chosen in advance at the recurring intervals chosen by you, until that subscription is terminated by you or by the Consultancy Register.
The Consultancy Register may change the prices, including those applicable to subscriptions, at any time without any prior notice to you. You can choose whether or not to accept the new prices prior to completing your next purchase. The new prices will apply to your next purchase after the new prices have been published or, for subscriptions, at the end of the then current subscription period (and you will be informed of the new prices before your payment for the next period is made).
If you are in default with any payment obligations (immediately after the first non-payment), we are entitled to deny access to the Consultancy Register and/or terminate our agreement with you without notice.
We reserve the right to assert further claims for default of payment.
Any user is free to cancel a subscription / payment at any time. If a User wishes to cancel a subscription / order, the Consultancy Register will refund to you any outstanding fees on a prorata temporis basis.
Any and all refund payments will be made in the same form as you initially made the payment.
Account Information from Third-Party Sites
The Service operated by the Consultancy Register may contain or display links to third-party web sites or Services that are not owned or controlled in any way by the Consultancy Register allows the possibility to retrieve your information that is maintained online by such third-parties, with whom you may be in a business relationship.
It may be that the Consultancy Register will be promoted on another Site or social media platform, but the Consultancy Register cannot be considered directly or indirectly associated or affiliated unless is explicitly mentioned on the Site of the Consultancy Register or under these Terms and Conditions. Under these circumstances, Users must acknowledge that the Consultancy Register cannot be held responsible and assumes no liability for any content, practice or Service available on a third-party website as it has no control over it.
In addition, Users recognise and come to terms that the Consultancy Register shall not be held liable for any direct/indirect damage or harm caused or asserted to be caused by or in connection with use of or interdependence on any such content, goods or Services available on the Consultancy Register.
The Consultancy Register encourages its Users to carefully review the legal statements, privacy policies and other terms and conditions of any third party Website, which can be accessed via a link from this Site.
Risk Disclosures; Assumption of Risks; Release of the Consultancy Register
By entering into these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that:
- You have full capacity to contract under applicable law;
- You will only be transacting via the Services with legally-obtained funds that belong to you;
- You will not be furthering, performing, undertaking, engaging in, aiding, or abetting any unlawful activity through your relationship with us or your use of the Services;
- You will not use the Services for illegal purposes, including money laundering of criminal proceeds, transfer or receipt of payment for planning, preparation or commitment of crime, for financing the terrorism and illegal trade;
- You will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by these Terms or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Consultancy Register; f) You will be complying with and obeying all applicable laws, including but not limited to securities and capital market legislation, anti-money laundering and counterfeiting terrorism, consumer protection laws, financial promotion.
The purpose of the Services offered by the Consultancy Register is solely meant to facilitate the marketplace for consultants and their clients for a given purpose.
Content and user-generated Content
Our Service grants Users the possibility to upload, link, store, and share and otherwise make available certain information, such as image, text or audio (“Content”). Users are culpable for the Content uploaded, linked, stored or shared when accessing or using the Service, including its legitimacy, authenticity, and appropriateness.
By uploading, sharing or storing Content to the Service, Users grant the Consultancy Register the right and license to use, amend, publicly operate or disclose, duplicate, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. Users withhold any of their rights to any Content they submit, provide, upload, store or display on the Consultancy Register. What is more, Users are culpable and liable for protecting those rights. Users agree that this license includes the right for the Consultancy Register to make Users’ Content available to other Users registered on the Consultancy Register, who may listen or share your Content on the condition that they comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.
Users hereby stand for and warrant that the Content uploaded on the Consultancy Register is yours (you own it), or you have all the necessary and required right to use it and grant us the required rights and license to display it on the Consultancy Register as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Moreover, Users warrant that the uploading of their Content on or through the Consultancy Register does not infringe or bring violations to any privacy or publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights of any kind or any other rights of any person or entity.
The Consultancy Register cannot provide any guarantees and cannot be held liable for the Content created and subsequently uploaded by the Users on the Site.
Use With Your Mobile Device
Our Services are also accessible from a mobile device. In order to do this, you will need a device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for the relevant Content, working Internet access and compatible software. The availability of Content and features will vary between countries and not all Content or features may be available in your country.
The users acknowledge and hereby agree that the Consultancy Register is not responsible for offering these requirements or any applicable changes, updates or fees that may arrive with it in relation to the service and telecom provider. What is more, the Consultancy Register bears no responsibility for any alleged loss, damage incurred through the intrusion of the telecommunication service. By the same token, the Consultancy Register cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of information or failure to transmit data in relation to the Services.
Users acknowledge that subject to their approval and consent, the Consultancy Register may send automatic alerts containing account related information or commercial.
Users acknowledge and hereby agree that any notification alerts made available by the Consultancy Register through the Services may occasionally suffer from delays or prevented by a variety of factors. The Consultancy Register will always make efforts to perform these services in time and with accuracy, but it cannot make any guarantees for the fulfilment of the latter. For these reasons, the Consultancy Register cannot be held responsible nor liable for any for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert, for any errors in the content of an alert, or any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Users can choose to receive their notification alerts either on their e-mail address or to their mobiles via the phone number indicated by the latter. Therefore, Users are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided or any subsequent changes.
Prohibited Conduct and Content while using the Services
Users hereby acknowledge and agree that the access and use of the Services personal and cannot be transferred to another person or entity. Users are only allowed to access and use the Services for lawful purposes.
Your access and use of the Services may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Services or other actions that the Consultancy Register, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. In no event will the Consultancy Register be liable to any party for any loss or damage that results from any downtime, whether scheduled or unscheduled. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services will be for the Consultancy Register to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate a repair of the applicable service.
You are not allowed to use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use the Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
Users are not allowed to:
To seek, offer, promote or endorse any services, content, or activities that:
- are defamatory, illegal, profane, vulgar, threatening, unlawfully discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene, or sexually explicit in nature;
- would violate the intellectual property rights, such as and including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website;
- regard the creation, publication, distribution of “fake news”, “hoax news” or similar false content purposefully intended to mislead readers for financial or another gain;
- regard or promote in any way any escort services, prostitution, or sexual acts; or
- are harassing toward another person based on the person’s inclusion in a protected class as defined by applicable law.
Users are not allowed to fraudulent or misleading use or content of the Services, including, but not limited to:
- Misrepresenting your experience, skills, or information, including by representing another person’s profile, or parts of another person’s profile, as your own;
- Using a profile photo that misrepresents your identity or represents you like someone else;
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Consultancy Register representative, forum leader, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Making use of the Service in such a manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Falsely attributing statements to any representative of the Consultancy Register, forum leader, guide or host;
- Falsely stating or implying a relationship with the Consultancy Register or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
- Allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users;
- Posting identifying information concerning another person;
- Duplicating or sharing accounts;
- Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without our consent;
- Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Users for other websites, products, or service;
- Conduct or actions that could jeopardize the integrity of or circumvent the Site, Site Services or the Consultancy Register’s proprietary information, including;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or Site Services or any activities conducted on the Site;
- Bypassing any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein;
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Attempting to or interfering with or compromising the system integrity or security or deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information from the Site;
- Attempting to or imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (as determined in the Consultancy Register’s sole discretion) on the Site’s infrastructure; Introducing any invalid data, virus, worm, or other harmful or malicious software code, agent, hidden procedure, routine, or mechanism through or to the Site that is designed to or known to cause to cease functioning, disrupt, disable, harm, or otherwise impair in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of (or to allow you or any other person to access or damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment, or communications or otherwise interfere with operations of or on) the Site or any software, firmware, hardware, computer system, or network of the Consultancy Register or any third party;
- Accessing or attempting to access the Site or Site Services by any means or technology other than the interface provided; or
- Framing or linking to the Site or Site Services except as permitted in writing by the Consultancy Register
- Attempting to or actually reverse engineering, modifying, adapting, translating, preparing derivative works from, decompiling, interfering with the operation of, or otherwise attempting to derive source code from any part of the Site or Site Services unless expressly permitted by applicable law or the Consultancy Register; or
- Accessing or using the Site or Site Services to build a similar service or application, identify or solicit the Consultancy Register’s Users, or publish any performance or any benchmark test or analysis relating to the Site.
If your account is disabled by the Terms and Conditions, e.g. if you violate the Terms and Conditions, you may be prevented from using the Site and its Services, your account details or any other information, documentation or other Content, which is stored on your account. Should this be the case, Users who infringed these Terms and Conditions, and subsequently had, their account disabled may contact us for further enquiry on the status of their account and extent of violation at the following address: hello@the Consultancy Register.com
Intellectual property and license rights
All trademarks, copyrights, graphics, logos or other intellectual property used in connection with our Site or its Services are registered in the Consultancy Register or its licensors. Other trademarks, graphics, logos, copyrights or other intellectual property available and used in connection with the Consultancy Register and its Services may be subject to the rights of other third parties.
The use, access or visit of our Site grants no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Consultancy Register or another third-party trademark to any User or the Consultancy Register’s Site visitor.
Licenses and third-party Content
As clearly mentioned in this section, the Consultancy Register grants Users a limited license to access the Site and its Service. This license is subject to and conditioned upon conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
The Consultancy Register is making all the necessary efforts to try to keep the Site and its Services safe, secure to function properly. Nevertheless, the Consultancy Register is unable to provide any guarantee concerning the continuous operation or access to this Site and its Services. In addition, the Consultancy Register takes its liberty to stop the Site and its Services, or part of its Content without any prior notice to the Users.
Users or website visitors’ feedback
Users or Site visitors have the possibility to ask questions, submit comments, or send their observations, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information that may submit about the Consultancy Register or any related products or Services (collectively, “Feedback”), is non-confidential and will become the sole property of the Consultancy Register. Consequently, The Consultancy Register will own exclusive rights, including, but not limited to related intellectual property rights, in and to Feedback. The Consultancy Register will, therefore, be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without prior consent or submitted compensation in advance to the User or website visitor.
Users or Site visitors hereby acknowledge and come to terms to reimburse and hold The Consultancy Register and its affiliates, employees or agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, costs or damages notwithstanding any judicial or lawyer’s fees, obtained in connection with:
- access or use of the Services;
- user-generated content;
- violation of these terms or any other infringement of any rights;
- your conduct in connection with the use of our Services.
Users acknowledge and hereby agree that the third-parties associated with The Consultancy Register will have control of the defence or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not instead of, any other indemnities outlined in a written agreement between you and the Consultancy Register or the other parties associated with the Consultancy Register.
Users and website visitors agree that this Site and its Services are solely accessed and used at their own risk. Users and Site Visitors agree hereby that such use of any Service is arranged on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The Consultancy Register hereby expressly denies and disallow all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the direct, indirect, or insinuated commercial warranties of any kind, suitable for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Therefore, the Consultancy Register cannot provide any warranty that the Services will meet the expectations or requirements of any User or Site visitor. The Consultancy Register cannot provide any guarantees that the Site and its Service will always be timely or uninterrupted.
Further, The Consultancy Register cannot provide any guarantee or warranty of any kind in connection with the results that could be achieved by using the Site and its Service or related to the accuracy or reliability of any information achieved by using the Site and its Service or any guarantee that errors related to Site and its Service will be corrected.
The Consultancy Register is limited to the provision of informational services to its Users and cannot affect their behaviour.
Users and Site visitors hereby confirm to acknowledge and consent agreement to the fact that any Content downloaded or otherwise acquired through the use of this Site, and its Service is concluded at their discretion and risk and that they are entirely responsible for any damage, error or corruption to their IT system or loss of data which is a result from the download of such Content. The Consultancy Register makes no guarantee or provides any warranty in connection with any good or Service obtained through this Site.
Users hereby acknowledge and agree that they bear full responsibility for the Content uploaded, shared, displayed and stored on the Site.
The Consultancy Register shall not have any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the performance of the Software, for your action or inaction in connection with the Software or for any damage to your computer or data or funds or any other damage you may incur in connection with the Services. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. In no event shall the Consultancy Register be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Services, the delay or inability to use the Services or otherwise arising in connection with the Services whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Consultancy Register, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the Consultancy Register has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of the Consultancy Register and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to the Consultancy Register for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
Accuracy of information
The information available on The Consultancy Register may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Users acknowledge that The Consultancy Register has the right and obligation to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions if any information on the Site or any related Service is not accurate at any time without prior notice to the Users. The Consultancy Register has no obligation to clarify, update or amend the information unless specifically required by the governing legislation.
The Consultancy Register cannot be held responsible for any content, which resides on the Site. The Consultancy Register cannot be held responsible or liable for the loss of content. Users are responsible for acting appropriately to maintain and secure the backup of their content. Where technically possible, the Consultancy Register will make all the necessary attempts to restore the content. Nevertheless, the Consultancy Register cannot provide any guarantees that the restoration of the data will be successful and immediately available for use.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Venue
The establishment, interpretation and performance of these Terms and Conditions or any other disputes emerging about it shall be governed and construed by the substantive and governing laws of London, the United Kingdom, independently to its rules on conflicts or choice of law.
The exclusive jurisdiction and place for actions, should this be the case, in connection with the subject matter hereof shall be London, the United Kingdom. Users hereby abide by the personal jurisdictions of such courts as they waive any right to bring any action before any court arising out of or in connection to these Terms and Conditions other than the ones in London, the United Kingdom.
In case the Consultancy Register may be unsuccessful in enforcing any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions or part of it will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
These Terms and Conditions are to be considered the absolute agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and succeeds any preceding agreements between the Consultancy Register and its Users.
Users must be aware that the Consultancy Register is free to terminate any license or account, which was granted to any User to use or access the Site and its Services including without limitation if they were in breach of these Terms and conditions. Nevertheless, this can only be accomplished by providing prior notice to the Users. The termination of such license shall enter into immediate effect from the date of providing such notice. Should this be the case, the Users’ right to use or access the Service will cease with immediate effect.
If Users want to terminate their account, they may simply refrain from using the Service and ask us to delete all your information, if possible under the governing laws. Users can contact us at the following address: hello@the Consultancy Register.com
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
All communications and documents made available by Users or website visitors in relation to these Terms and Conditions must be in English.
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Consultancy Register with respect to your access to and use of our Services.
If at any time any or If at any time any one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under any law of any jurisdiction neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall be in any way affected or impaired as a result.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and inform you via e-mail accordingly. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Subject to the contrary, you must stop using the Services.
Acceptance of these Terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using these Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorised to use or access the Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at the following address: hello@the Consultancy Register.com
This document was last updated on 15th July 2019.